Appicon for wp8 under WindowMaker and Listserv Question....

Well, two questions here:
First:  How do I dock the appicon that wp8 shows under WindowMaker?
Just dragging it to
the Docked section doesn't work.  :<

Second:  Is there an easy way to get a mailing list set up?  I've done
it using aliases,
 under sendmail but if you do it that way, replying to the message goes
to the sender,
not the list.  Or is there a way to fix that?

Thanks in advance.

--Evan

--
Evan Van Dyke                                  E-mail: evandy@netcom.com