Re: Mailing list software for non-permanent internet access?

Mario Bertrand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to setup a mailing list, but I don't have a permanent internet
> access. Is there a software I can configure for that?

You can use both smartlist and majordomo in an offline setup.
All you need is to be able to receive mail for several different
accounts and pipe mail through certain programs.  The most easiest
way to provide mailing lists offline is if you're using UUCP or
receive mail via SMTP every now and then - thus an infinite number
of accounts can be used.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi