RE: WP 8 Problem

> >  What?  Do you mean you got gui00.gz, gui[1-6]0.gz and not
GUI[0-6]0.GZ
> >  files?  You didn't, like all the others who mentioned this, get
Upper-Case
> >  files?
> >

> That's exactly what I mean.  I downloaded gui0-6.gz AND guilg00.gz and
got all
> lowercase file names - using IE 4.01 (yah, on my Win95 box).

Indeed, Win95, IE4 and Office 97 all find you are too stupid to know
how to capitalize your files and often do it for you... Just to make
your life easier.... Anyway, what kinda stupid filesystem does take
account of capitalized letters? (Translated in understandable english
and quoted from a technical support message I had from Microsoft a few
months back)

Christian