Re: How to test RAM?

Hi all,

    I found a tar ball of this, and I will try to compile it tonight, but
I'm willing to bet the compile will fail, so I'll ask now.  Do anyone
know where a binary of this might be?
    When I tried to compile my own kernel, Iit failed in xconfig and menu
config on a bunch of parse errors.  In the classic config, it barfed on
parse errors, after I told it I wanted to config sound.  I hope it's just
memory and not CPU.

Thanks,
Dan