Re: sudo doesn't ask for passwd

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Joey Hess, Stardate 031298.0612:

> This is quite normal, if you have used sudo a few minutes before and it
> asked for a password.

The prob. is that it always does so and not only after using it. :(
I cannot figure out how this can be ...
I'll tried to check /etc/pamd. but it looks fine ...
Donnow what else I could check.

greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner - irc: #Hosanna - secret service sig : Do u really scan?
MAT 10:26 for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid,