masq server hardware req's

Hi !
  I have an old pentium 90 here with 32 mb physical mem on it and I am planning
to use it as an IP Masquerading server / DNS caching only server and Mail server
with a *.ml.org (as soon as they recover) for our group of 20 users and 9 winblows
boxes.
  I already have this kind of server running great on a Pentium166 w/ 64 mb
RAM and was just wondering if i can salvage this old puter of mine and give
it some use.
  Do you think that old puters hardware can do the kind of work i want it to
do and still perform as good as the other one or do i need to upgrade something
?
  thanks,
Sib

A world of Information. The journey begins here. At Home.
Internet Cebu's web based mail. http://www.i-mailbox.net