Re: Something with Pine.

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Santiago Vila Doncel wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Michael Beattie wrote:
>
> > Okay, It has now REALLY gotten to me. I like pine, but my only gripe is
> > that I cannot get rid of those annoying pauses when you go to open another
> > folder. Can anyone alleviate my anger/lack of patience/stupidity??
>
> You may use Maildir folders with Debian pine.
>
> [ I think they are faster, but I don't use them yet ].

I dont know if it is a sort time thing, my folders have roughly 20-30
messages. And some only have 5-10, i.e. sent-mail, which I clear every 2-3
days. Maybe I could check the source.

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

      Unsolicited email advertisements are not welcome; any person sending
     such will be invoiced for telephone time used in downloading together
        with a NZ$ 40 administration charge.  (Hmmm another Stolen Sig)