Re: SB AWE32 PnP, no midi

glhenni@cs.sandia.gov (Gary L. Hennigan) writes:
[snip]
| I suspect you just haven't loaded the synth up. Do the following and
| then try MIDI (via drvmidi) again:
|
| /usr/bin/sfxload /usr/local/lib/audio/synthgm.sbk
[snip]

Just realized that synthgm.sbk isn't in the hamm version of the AWE
driver package. I copied it from my Windows installation. I know I saw
someone else that said synthgm.sbk was in /usr/lib/awe/sfbank/ but
maybe they just did as I and copied it there from the Windows
installation. If you don't have the Windows SB32/AWE drivers installed
I'm not sure what your options are.

Gary