Re: Interesting Problem (PCMCIA ethernet and modem)

Ciao,

you shouldn't use /etc/init.d/network with the PCMCIA package but
/etc/pcmcia/network.opts. I think you are getting routing problem that is the
packages are sent to the wrong interface: what does route -n say?

graziano

--
Molti si ostinano sulla strada intrapresa, pochi sulla meta.
						-- Nietzsche