Re: Recommendations for Email client?

I can't believe no one else has recommended netscape. netscape 4 does support IMAP and
in fact I think it's a pretty sweet mail client. (No, I'm not a unix newbie. I've been
writing unix software for over five years and used various character-mode mail
clients.) These days I have to write NT software but with netscape I can just copy all
my folders and address book from machine to laptop and in fact use *the same files* on
my laptop whether I'm booted in Windoze or Linux. Now that is cool in my opinion.
True, netscape is not as configurable as mutt, but sometimes I like to send mail with
actual formatting like bold, italic, etc. Anyway, there you have it. Now all Linux
netscape needs is drag-and-drop...