Re: Question

I had quite similar problems. My installation procedure didn't find
dpkg-perl at all on the cd's. Finally I used dpkg -i to install that first
before using dselect. I used resc-floppy to install the base first.

For some reason dselect couldn't find dpkg-perl at all. It existed anyway
on the right directory.

By the way, where did you buy your cd's?

hvirtane@cc.jyu.fi