unstable == potato?

OK, I think I missed something. I installed 2.0 from CD after it was
released. I watched the progress of slink and then decided to upgrade to
it, but I think I went past it. I had already gotten some unstable stuff
from the debian web site, including apt. (The #debian crowd is cutting
edge, and I followed their advice. :)

I set my /etc/apt/sources.list to point at unstable and did an
`apt-get update ; apt-get dist-upgrade`. Then I sorted out the libstdc++
business. Now everything's good, but... did I miss slink? Is 2.1 called
"frozen" or something? Is this right?

  hamm == 2.0
  slink == 2.1
  potato == 2.2

If I did go past it, what should I set sources.list to point at, and is it
safe to downgrade (from 2.2 to 2.1). If so, how to do it? Dselect+apt shows
a lot of the stuff I downloaded & installed as "obsolete and local".

Thanks,

morgan
--
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV