Re: /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Oliver Thuns wrote:

> /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2: undefined symbol:
> __register_frame_info
>
> Why is this not fixed now?!? :-(((((
>
> There are fixed libs, but they are not on the debian ftp server. Should
> not to hard to upload the fixed libs to the ftp server.

Nope, it's not hard at all.  It just takes a bit of time to get out of
incoming: ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian/incoming/

With that said, the upgrade will break packages built with the bad version
of these libs (at least that's my understanding of the thread so far).

Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |