Re: No more procmail, now exim..........

Ben Collins wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 08:31:24PM -0300, Phillip Neumann wrote:
> >
> > I run fetchmail and it says getting 3 messages or similar. Then i check for mails and i dont have any....
>
> Not that in my fetchmail rc file there is a 'smtp localhost' which means
> that once it pops the mail it sends it via the local smtp. Without this
> option all of my mail kept staying at the remote system :/
>
> This is probably why procmail would't seemingly process your email as
> well.
>
> #fetchmailrc
> poll pop.domain.com protocol POP3:
>         user bcollins;
>         password duhh;
>         fetchall
>         nokeep
>         smtphost localhost

Hi,

Well actually if i delete my .foward file i can see the email `fetched' in /var/spool/mail/filsin. This only
happends when i write the .forward file...

I have try adding this to my fetchmailrc file, but there is still the problem there....

Thanks,

                       /      Phillip  Neumann       /
                      /     filsin@bigfoot.com      /