Re: XFree86 mouse button configuration

*- Paul Miller wrote about "XFree86 mouse button configuration"

> I just got a new logitech 4 button mouse and in X, the buttons are all
> screwed up.  The middle button doesn't work and the thomb button ask as
> the middle button.  How can I assign what button does what?
>
> Thanks
> -Paul

If you are talking about the mouseman+ series with the wheel you can
check out the following page.

http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/

I have a mouseman+ and have the wheel and all four buttons working,
at least under X, I don't spend much time on the console. Right now I
don't have time to detail the setup but if you need it email me and I
can give you my configs, etc.

--
Brian
							   - unknown