HP printing

I have a HP LJ5M connected directly to the network.

I configured everything as described in HowTo and on THAT day it worked
fine!

After rebooting my computer I can:
telnet to the printer and change any parameters I wish.
check with lpq that:
Printer: lj-5 is raw@148.81.68.136
JetDirect lpd: no entries

but I can't:
print.

All I get is a page with 2-3 lines of pure text (with the "staircase
effect"), even though I send it as PostScript.

Can anybody help me with that?

My `/etc/printcap' is attached.

Blazej
# /etc/printcap: printer capability database. See printcap(5).
# You can use the filter entries df, tf, cf, gf etc. for
# your own filters. See the printcap(5) manual page for further
# details.

lp|Generic dot-matrix printer entry
        :lp=/dev/lp1
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp