Re: slink rescue disk

> From: Yosef B <ispmail@eretz.net>
> Subject: Re: slink rescue disk
>
> Well, this gets me further.  "rawrite2 -f  resc1743.bin -d a:"  writes all
> cylanders but returns a bad sector message at the end of the run.  When I
> try to boot from this disk I get "Boot Failed".

I had the same problem with the resc1743.bin file.  I tried the
resc1743-safe.bin image and that one at least boots.  Once the install
starts though, it asks for a root image disk.

I looked in the syslinux.cfg on the disk, and it isn't acually loading
a root image, so I changed that to point to the root.bin file on the
diskette.  That loads, but the install can't *find* the root image.

--
Dean Carpenter		deano@areyes.com			94TT :)
Areyes, Inc.		Dean.Carpenter@pharma.com

"No matter where you go, there you are"  sayeth Buckaroo 								 across the Eighth Dimension