Re: Scilab

> Can you tell me the versions of Debian and windows manager.
>
> I have Debian 2.0 with kde windows manager and it works just fine.

Ok...I'm running Debian 2.0 with libc6 and libc5 and my windowmanager is
Afterstep (I'm not sure about versions here and I dont have my machine
internetconnected to check it)

I know of one man here in Iceland that runs Debian 2.0 with KDE and it
does not work either for him.

Please advice on how I can debug the problem.

Best regards

* Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson       |     Olafur Jens Sigurdsson          *
* Eðlisfræðinemi               |     Physics Student                 *
* Háskóli Íslands              |     University of Iceland           *
* ojs@hi.is                    |     ojs@hi.is                       *