Netscape 4.0x - segfault ; Netscape 4.5 - bus error.

Ok...I have a interesting problem.
Since changing from stampede 0.86 to a fresh
debian 2.0 installation, I am having some problems with netscape.

First of all..all the latest versions (4.06, 4.07, 4.08 and so on)
crashes with a seg fault, without apparent reasons. The crashing line
seems to contain a strncmp.

Secondly the old glibc 4.5 version, instead gets a bus error.

(Full ltrace, strace and ldd logs excluded due to size. If you think they'll
 help, mail me and I'll mail them to you.)

Grateful for any help/guesses/hints/rambles ;)

//Anders Holmquist

--
Soul & Mind