Re: Problems with StarOffice 5.0 Registration

I did realize that the key is a hash of the name/email, and I was careful
about that, but that *part* of the registration process isn't the problem.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough, sorry about that.  My problem, specifically,
is that after I successfully obtain a registration key from StarDivision,
both through email and on that webpage that shows up when you register,
when I go to enter in the key, after being careful to type it in
correctly, the option to activate the key remains ghosted.  I'm lost at
this point.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

	/\