Re: Mozilla segfaults

"M.C. Vernon" <mcv21@cus.cam.ac.uk> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> 	I'm using E0.15. I've just installed mozilla (I have netscape
> intalled...), and it segfaults. No error, no nothing. Just a segfault.
>
> An strace produces tons of output, but the last few lines before the
> segfault aren't anything helpful.
>
> Any ideas?

Don't run mozilla. It's very alpha and as such may or may not run, and
it is far from ready for final release. Stick to Navigator /
Communicator 4.5 until Mozilla is ready.

If you want to try out mozilla anyway, you might have more luck
fetching a binary from:

http://mozilla.asimov.net/

+         Peter Granroth         +  Microsoft is NOT the answer  +
+ mailto:devnull@granroth.ml.org +   Microsoft is the question   +
+     http://granroth.ml.org     +       The answer is NO        +