Re: Netscape 4.5 and "locale C not supported"

Hi,

I found a temporary work around.

There were some messages in the archives about the problem that
indicated that /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale got wiped out by some
X package.  A "dpkg -S /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale" indicated that
it should have been installed by xlib6g so I downloaded and reinstalled
xlib6g by hand: "dpkg --install xlib6g_3.3.2.3a-7.deb"
This appears to have fixed the problem for now.

good luck,
Stuart

Quoting Douglas Guptill (dguptill@accesscable.net):