Texas Instrument and Docking Bay

I have an old TI 4000E laptop that has a Adaptec AIC 6360 SCSI controlloer
on the Docking station.  I can't get Debian 2.0 to recoginze or see anything
in the 16 bit slots on the docking station.  Does anyone know where I could
find drivers for this?

I have 8 Megs ram on this machine and I can get Linux installed on it but I
can't use the CDROM that is in the Docking station or the Network card that
I put in the ISA slots.

Any help, suggestions or direction would be appreciated.

Tony

Our Town USA, Inc.                                      Tony D. Koehn
http://www.ourtownusa.net                              President
316-663-5607