Re: xfstt + xset

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Stephen J. Carpenter wrote:

> Ok well...as xfstt maintainer I have to say I have never seen this before :)
>
> Usually if there is a problem...xfstt wont even run.
>
> ok found the problem :)
>
> xset fp+ unix:/7101 <--- wrong :)
>
> try:
> xset +fp unix/:7101
>
> Whjew...you had me scared for a bit :)

Now that xfstt is tackled on this thread, why can't I see any TTfonts
when I run an xsession?

I have copied some TTfonts on /var/ttfonts/, xfstt is running as a daemon
tho' I have to manually enter the entries into /etc/rc?.d.  Doesn't the
dpkg install script do this?

$ps ax |grep xfstt
142  ?  S    0:00 /usr/X11R6/bin/xfstt --port 7101

What else do I need to do Steph?

TIA.

Admiral Charah
Technical Support Group