LyX questions ...

Hi,

 I'm having some questions that i would like to know today to print my
work!

 1. How can i remove the page number only from the first page !?

 2. I've a line on quotation format, then a equation made on math
editor and then again a line with quotation format.

    I've:

           <quotation format>
             <equation on math editor>
           <quotation format>

 What i want is to insert a double space between the last quotation's
format and equation format!

 On a certain part of text i made it just fine with ctrl+enter but on
other place the same thing doesn't work ! I give latex error when getting
postscript format ! :((

 How can i solve this !?

 Thanks.

 Best regards,