Re: Backspace in xterm (again) [FIXED]

> > Pete> Does Alt-backspace work for anyone in an xterm (deleting the previous
> > Pete> word on bash input, for example)?  This worked fine in Bo and before.

... and now it works fine!  Thanks to everyone for making a wonderful
system where all the bad things go away and nice surprises show up
around every corner.

After being disconcerted that with the latest slink synch I lost all
my X clients (xdm, xterm, etc.), and then re-finding them in the
dselect list, and installing them, I found that Alt-backspace works
properly again in an xterm.

--
Pete Harlan
harlan@pointofchoice.com