Re: What causes single user boot?

At 09:10 PM 10/6/1998 +1300, Michael Beattie wrote:
>On Mon, 5 Oct 1998,  Raymond A. Ingles wrote:
>
>>  Sincerely,
>>
>>  Ray Ingles       (248)377-7735       ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com
>>                        Free Stereogram!
>>     Try to make the two "O"s in the next row look like three:
>>                               O    O
>> n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n   n
>> f    f    f    f    f    f    f    f    f    f    f    f    f    f
>> e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e   e
>> a    a    a    a    a    a    a    a    a    a    a    a    a    a
>> a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a   a
>> r    r    r    r    r    r    r    r    r    r    r    r    r    r
>> r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r   r
>

>Now that, folks, has class.. Cool Ray :)

I kept focusing on the row with "O"s in it and never could see anything.
Finally I gave up on that and just looked at the body like I would any
other stereogram. Weigh Kule!

Kent West, Technology Support
kent.west@infotech.acu.edu
Abilene Christian Univ., Abilene, TX
915-674-2557  FAX: 915.674.6724
Amateur Radio: KC5ENO
Debian Linux: Ride the wave with the penguins!