profiling in libraries

Hi all,

	The problem I had with profiling turned out to be a problem with
a profiling library.  In other words, the module I want to profile was in
a shared library.  I compiled all of the object files with -p (-gp doesn't
work, gave a warning about not supported), then created the shared lib as
usual.  I then compiled the application with -p and linked with the shared
library.  This doesn't work.

Do I need to do something special to create a profiling shared lib?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

--jc
--
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching@flex.com     wh6brr@uhm.ampr.org