Where is the default dir for kdebase...

    I'm a debian linux 2.0 user I'm trying to use kde after I install Qt
(free 1.4) then I continuate to install the kdelibs0g with dpkg -i
xxxxxxxx.deb then install the kdebase with dpkg -i xxxx.deb.
    now I start my Qt setting the CPLUS_DIR, LD_LIBRARY and other....
then I start to start to set KDE setting...

Problem start.. Where is the default install DIR for KDEbase...and
lib...

then I halt there and waiting....FOR YOUR HELP...

THANK.