Installing pine 4.05

Anybody installed this package from project/experimental?

I replaced -ltermcap with  -lncurses as suggested elsewhere but still I
cannot compile the package becuase it is looking for a crypt() function.
Any help?

I am having a problem with apps that are color intensive (eg netscape) and
font intensive (e.g StarOffice). After I run one of these apps I have a
problem running other apps (e.g. plan). They come in different reduced
colors. Is there anything I can do?

Daniel J. Mashao
Electrical Engineering                          daniel@comgate.ee.uct.ac.za
University of Cape Town	       	            http://www.ee.uct.ac.za/~daniel
Rondebosch, 7700, S. Africa         (w) 27+21+650 2816  (h) 27+21+705 8469