RE: Transparent xterms under Debian

On 02-Oct-98 Shao Ying Zhang wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> When checking out a few screenshots of enlightenment, I saw xterms that
> appeared to be transparent.
>
> Does anyone know how I could set this up in Debian.

Zhang, it is no Xterm, rather it is a program called Eterm.  I am working on
getting a current package ready for Debian.  Should be up in a week or so.  Had
to re-install Linux after an unformate 'rm' accident.

If you just can not wait go to ftp.enlightenment.org and look in the eterm
directory.  You will need Imlib 1.7 > from slink (and the -dev package along
with it).  Selecting the imlib package will install all the other needed image
libs.