Re: PS/VaulePoint Problem--Can't install.

Actually my machine is a 486DX2 66, as far as I know it is not a MCA.  The
Adaptec card is AHA 2840VL, whis is the VESA model I think.  I've opened
my computer up a couple times and have yet to find a MCA.  Thanks for the
response though.  Just incase some one needs additional info, I have got
it running redhat linux 5.0 before they changed the installer, but with
the current installer for redhat 5.1 and debian, the kernel will not load.
I have a machine close by, it actually is a friends, but I may be able to
build a new kernel... if that is what I should do.  Please help...

Cap'n Fred...