Re: Printing Problem

On Tue, Sep 29, 1998 at 09:20:20AM +0000, Kent West wrote:
> So, can I understand this to mean that lprng is a newer/better version
> of lpr?

As Spock might say, "that is by no means certain."

lprng has one feature I would like -- bounce queues. lpr can accomplish
this, but uses messy scripts to do so. Last time I tried to configure
this, it appeared to be poorly documented and I could not get it working.

I am very content with my shell scripts.

Hamish