Re: Partitioning programs

> Could someone send me the recent post(s) with URLs about partitioning
> programs? I seem to have deleted them in a fit of incompentency.

Both fdisk and cfdisk are in the util-linux debian package, available at
... www.debian.org.  If you reinstall this package, you should have
them.  By the way, how did you manage to delete specifically these
programs?  Or do you mean something else by `partioning programs'.

HTH,
Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032