Re: Re-`pon'-ing

> > Just a guess, and probably not a very good one, but maybe you need to add
> > an initialization string to your script that resets the modem?
> >

> Hello,
>
> such as ATsomething?? and where?  in /etc/ppp/peers/provider ???
>
> [i forgot all the commands used by and files runned by pon. (chatscript somthing and
> some others i think ) i have configure it  1 time and then kept the configuration.]

/etc/chatscripts/provider:

i.e.:

ABORT        BUSY
ABORT        "NO CARRIER"
ABORT        VOICE
ABORT        "NO DIAL TONE"
ABORT        "NO DIALTONE"
""           AT<something>             <----- HERE
OK           ATDT<phonenumber>
ogin:        <username>
word:        \q<pass>

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

        WinErr: 010 Operating system overwritten - Please reinstall all
                           your software. We are terribly sorry.