Re: navigator 3 binary?

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Michael Stutz wrote:

> Anyone know where to get a copy of the Netscape Navigator 3.x binary? They
> took it off their ftp sites; archive.netscape.com does not allow anon ftp
> logins.

 Is there a reason why you can't use anonynous login?

 I'll look at the Netscape 3 license for Linux. If it allows me to
redistribute it in some way, I might be able to get you a copy...

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles      (248) 377-7735       ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 The above opinions are probably not those of FANUC Robotics. Yet.