Viewing attachments in Pine

Hello!

I have a problem with viewing attachements (JPEG) in pine. When I press
V(iew) I see for a short time the "decompressing" message of the zgv, but
than the monitor reacts with a refresh screen and I'm back in pine,
without beeing able to see the attachement.

However, if I save the attachement in the home directory and then give the
zgv <filename> command, it works.

What could be the problem?

I'm using pine-3.96 and debian-hamm.

Please answer me privately, as I'm not currently a subscriber of this
list.

TIA,

Catalin

Dr. Catalin M. Popescu --- dermatologist
str Marcu M Ruxandra 6 blA3 sc A ap 17
77306 Bucuresti - ROMANIA                    PGP key ID 036B90CD
Tel/Fax: +40 (1) 7265703		     e-mail:<cpopescu@ottonel.pub.ro>