Re: Null modem connection

See section 6.27.7 of the NET-3-HOWTO for some helpful information.

I did this before I installed ethernet by using slattach + ifconfig to set
up the connection.  With 16550A UARTs I was able to get a 115.2 kbaud
serial speed.  slattach is in the netbase package and I don't recall if
that is in the base installation.  You could probably transfer it with an
ext2 floppy, however.

Bob