Unidentified subject!

Hello all,

I apologize for this slightly off-topic message.

This message is sent to announce the creation of a new list about
Linux. This new list has been born with the following objectives:

1) It's dedicated only to technical questions about Linux. The idea is
that the list could be an useful tool for giving solutions without the
unnecessary burden of other aspects.

2) The language of the list will be Spanish. It would be interesting to
create a multi-lingual list. For that purpose people that can translate
the messages from other languages are needed.

3) The list will be moderated in order to avoid traffic not devoted to
the objective of the list

4) A web page will be created where the solutions provided in the list
by the users will be made available for any Linux user.

Anybody interested in this new list could send a message to
npedrajas@uco.es to join it.

greetings

Nicolás García - Pedrajas
Department of Computing and Numerical Analysis
University of Córdoba

e-mail:	ngarcia-pedrajas@acm.org
	npedrajas@uco.es
	frodo@pcnicolasg.uco.es
Tlf. (Fax): 034 57 21 83 49 (83 16)
"A chance meeting, as we say in middle earth"
"Get out of the new road if you can't lend your hand"