Re: (ignored) scsi,ZIP Drive

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Marlon Urias wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting my question answered, if I am not explaining my
> problem correctly would you please tell me what else I should post so that
> someone would answer me? thanks.

It's possible that no one knows the answer to your question, or have never
experienced it. Usually you will not get replies saying "Sorry, can't help
you" or "Don't know".

I saw your original post, and did not have any idea what your problem
might be, so I left it alone in case someone saw it who knew the solution.

I have a SCSI Zip drive on my pc, but I have no probs whatsoever. It's
connected through an NCR810 controller.

What SCSI card do you have?

Tower
Visit my WindowMaker page at http://www.cs.mun.ca/~gstarkes/wmaker/

    "You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge."
    				-Neil Peart, Rush, in "Show Don't Tell"