Re: Can Linux Box act as gateway for IPX/Novell traffic ?

"Originally from Mario Olimpio de Menezes"
> On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Cormac McGuinness wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >

> > However, the PCs in question need to acess Novell servers on the
> > campus network.
> > My question, then, is whether IPX or Novell network traffic will be
> > able to flow through the internal firewall ?
>
> yes! take a look at ipxripd package.
> I have this working here.

Thanks very much!
I'll check that out straight away
I appreciate the help....

> []s,
> Mario O.de Menezes | "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
> IPEN-CNEN/SP       | is the Lord's purpose that prevails" Prov. 19.21
> "Then you'll know the truth, and the truth will set you free" John 8.32
> 'Then you'll know the code, and the code will set you free' Linux

Cormac McGuinness			e-mail: Cormac.McGuinness@ucd.ie
                                                cmcguinn@speclab.ucd.ie
Experimental Physics Department,	Tel:	+ 353 1 706 2205
University College Dublin,		Fax:	+ 353 1 283 7275
Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.