Problems with debian-user-digest?

I haven't received anything from the digest version of this list in
about 6 days. Our power went out for the weekend and I haven't
received anything since. I unsubscribed and re-subscribed to the list,
and despite a successful subscription to debian-user-digest, as
automatically reported back to me, I haven't seen any messages.

I thought maybe I was black-listed because anything sent to me could
possibly have bounced if it was set to queue for anything less than 48
hours so I sent an inquiry to listmaster@debian.org but have yet to
hear anything back (it's only been about 24hrs though). Is anyone else
having trouble with the digest version of debian-user?

In the meantime I've subscribed to just debian-user and I'm getting it
with no problem. I'd really like to get back on the digest version
though.

Anyone have any idea what's happened?

Thanks,
Gary Hennigan