Re: FIXED -- SMC Ethernet Problem

:> When it resets, I can see the link light die on the hub and come back. I
:> have replaced cables, and tried a different port on the hub.
:>
:> Has anyone else had this problem with this card?
:
:I do not know why, the card just wanted to be in a different PCI slot.

I believe that network cards don't work if they're in a shared slot.
I do not know if it's OS-related or not - they had this problem
under Netware at my work...

---
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've
always worked for me."
                -- Hunter S. Thompson

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)