DInstall will not partion

Hello, I have been working on a machine for a week, trying to install
Hamm from a Cheap Bytes Beta CD (I Don't have the full release).  First
of all I could not get it to boot from the rescue floppy that was on the
CD.  So I downloaded the new (2.0.10) base files you would need to
install the base debian system from a dos partions (resc1440.bin,
base_2.0.tgz, drv1440.bin, loadlin.exe, linux, root.bin, install.bat)
threw them in a folder in the \ of c: (c:\linbase), dropped in to DOS
mode, ran install.bat, now I get all the way to dinstall!  But now I
can't partions my drive (after setting up my keyboard) instead of
starting the partioning program it drops me right back in to the dinstall
right back were I was (add a Swap)!  I have tried every thing, even
removing card (all I have is a graphics card).  I had BO running, and had
it upgraded to Hamm using this CD, but I can't install.  Help, I have
taxed my brain, done every thin I can think of, and nothing works!

My HW:

586/120
S3 Trio64
ne2000 10/baseT
Maxtor Diamond base drive

Some one, help would be appreciated (a lot!)

           -Matt-

kopishke@midcoast.com
http://www.midcoast.com/~kopishke
http://169.244.147.29                   MSAD#40 Home Page