Bo Archive

It seems that bo has been removed from many archives. If anyone can point
me to a mirror that still carries it, I will attempt to maintain an
archive of bo provided the bandwidth does not cause problems with the
provider. There is plenty of capacity but the b/w is donated from the
kindness of a certain ISP's heart and I would rather not piss them off.

This server is up 24x7 with a direct ethernet to a router on the ISP's
internal backbone and located in one of their Ops Centers.

Email me if you have a site carrying bo and do not mind me yanking a copy
of the entire tree.

George Bonser

Given enough time and money, Microsoft will invent Linux.