Re: Strange thing ...

On Tue, Aug 04, 1998 at 09:02:30AM +0100, Ana Graca Silva wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Stephen J. Carpenter wrote:
>
> >>         Really! You shouldn't do that it's dangerous!
> >
> >hmm "apt-get update" only gets the list of new packages from the servers
> >not dangerous...in fact I do it almost daily!
> >
>  I'm not interested if apt is dangerous or not, I only whant to use it
> and see it working...
> I need to upgrade my system, but got no luck  :<

How do you have apt set up? (can you post your /etc/apt/sources.list ?)
What have you tried so far?
What are you upgrading from and to?
(sorry if you already said...I missed the start of this thread)
-Steve
E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"