Re: BTS

On Tue, Aug 04, 1998 at 12:39:33PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> Hi,
> I have sent a bug report to the BTS. Now I see this on the www:
>
> Your message specified a Severity: in the psuedo-header, but the severity
> value 'normal ' was not recognised. The default severity 'normal'
> is being used instead. The recognised values are: critical grave important
> normal wishlist.
>
> Oups, there was an additional space after severity? I should remove that
> next time.

hmm I dunno I would think it should ignore the extra whitespace after it...
that itself might be a bug, tho i dunno how the BTS does its parsing
but I can imagine why it wouldn't work tho...I never specify the severity
unless its not normal.

> But shouldn't psuedo-header be written as pseudo-header?
> Is this a bug of the BTS?

"Its a damned fool who can only think of one way to spell a word"
(dunno who said it...I got it from my High School Physics Teacher...
adn I live by it :) )

-Steve
E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"