[ivan@vianet.net.au: WYSIWYG Word Processor]

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I am seeking a WYSIWYG Word Processor - I downloaded and
installed lyX today - pretty good but not quite what I am
looking for.

Maxwell seemed an option but I couldn't get it installed
(probably my fault but still, on some things, I give up easy
!).

Any other options - should I go commercial ???

Ivan.

BTW : Thanks very very much for the help with SB16 and the
discussion afterwards - this sure is a learning experience.
I have more SB questions for a later post ... word
processing has suddenly become a very urgent priority !

Thanks again for the help.

Ivan.

--- End Message ---