Palm Pilot software

Is there any other software available like the KDE's kpilot? I'd love
to convert the use of my Pilot to pure Linux, but the KDE stuff is
questionable, and kpilot in Debian is broken due to libs. I'm looking
for something that will sync the Pilot, backup/restore, install new
software, and have a working email conduit. Or is it possible to
convert the KDE app to gtk or something?

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
   "Any jackass can kick a barn down, but it takes a carpenter to build it."