Re: New Debian user's reaction to X

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Maarten Boekhold wrote:

> So, concluding, this has nothing to do with installing the X-windows
> system, but with the netscape application. I don't know where you got the
> installer for netscape3 from, but there has been an installer for netscape4
> for ages now.
>
> Maarten

	Thanx for immediate answer.

Of course, there are newer ones. But that time I was
not able neither to ftp or post anything since I got an
internal modem (miro connect 34, bullshit) emulating
com3. This was quite a big challenge I didn't master
yet, so BTW if anyone has info about how getting
started an internal complicated modem by Miro, please
let me know it'd be great, great, great.
Problem with dselect is still existent.

	Nils

                   radtke@stud.fh-heilbronn.de

*    AIESEC Heilbronn         *    Steinle und Kloepfer
*    Coordinator ER           *    suk.internet.group
*    Germany                  *    nr@suk.com
*    hn@de.aiesec.org         *    http://www.suk.com